, ,

Lunes, Pebrero 18, 2013

I am eligible for government programs


Matthew Lesko is heaven sent. I have financial problem when I heard his interview at CNN. He is talking about the government benefit programs. I become interested because I have a work and wanted to fix all my bills and debts. I believe that it will only happen if I get some cash to pay all these. So, when I heard that opportunity I search and find the government program that I am eligible for.
I haven’t received the feedback yet but I am kept praying that it will be approved. Well, Mr. Lesko didn’t guarantee that I will receive the payment. He is just want to spread the news that the American Government is always there to help the Americans to fight for poverty. That is enough for me. I am so touch that there is a man out there that is so concern for other people like what Matthew Lesko did.   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento