, ,

Linggo, Pebrero 17, 2013

Government programs for kids are available


I am single parent and my son is still young. I have a regular work but that is not enough to have a comfortable life. Actually, my salary is just enough for foods and bills. Sometimes I need to lend money for my parents and relatives. It’s hard for me to pay them back so I need to look for another job. I guess that I am lucky because I have found the best outsourcing job online. That way I can support my needs.
I think having an online job is great because I can earn as much as my earnings in my regular work but in able to do that I need to have 40 hours more. So there are times that I stay very late to finish my extra job and get some money.
I can do it, my mind told me but my body says I can’t do this all the time. I also need enough time to rest but how will we survive.
Do I need to give up my regular work? But, what if there will be a week that I can’t seek employer? What if, the employers I have online will end my task? What will I do?
Saving money is hard if you have a big responsibility. That is the reason why I envy to my cousins and relatives living at America.
They say that life are also difficult even you have jobs but they survive because their government understand their needs so they put government program to help them to have a better life.
Oh, if I just have an opportunity I will go to US and get programs for kids because that way I will have comfortable life.  Imagine, no matter how little my salary there is okay to get the programs I want. That is a great help especially if you have many responsibility in life.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento