, ,

Martes, Pebrero 19, 2013

Government program for Americans


I am ambitious, that’s why I want to start a business. I realized that I can’t be successful if I continue to work in a company that doesn’t care if their employees can pay they’re bills on time or has a comfortable life. So, I decided to move out and focus on my business. I can cook well so I have decided to have a canteen.
My costumers told me that I am a good chef so if I expand my business they are sure that I will be successful. But my budget is not enough to achieve that dream so soon. I am brave and want to lend money to the lending companies but I always failed.
I resigned to that company and my business is just working recently. In their rules, the business should operate for two years. So, I have no choice but to wait for 2 years. I just hope that my business will succeed. I am sure it will, this is what I always tell myself. I believe in my cooking talent even I didn’t not go to a culinary school. 
I am enjoying what I am doing so I decided that I should accept my fate. I can’t lend now to bank and lending company but I am sure that I can when the right time comes. But, when I am watching Oprah and saw Matthew Lesko interviewed I got envy to Americans. Imagine, no matter how little they earn, they can be eligible to their government program if they want to have a business or expand their business.  






            

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento